Steps to Register Multiple Attendees:
1. Please print these instructions first.
2. Leave the Quantity as 1. Click "Add to Cart" button.
3. Enter the first registrant's contact information. Click "Continue" button.
4. From the Shopping Cart page, click the Back arrow button in your browser.
5. Enter the second registrant's name and email. Click "Continue" button.
6. Repeat this process until all registrant's names are entered.
7. Click "Checkout" button.
Callier Center - Callier Prize Conference
Title: Technological Advances in the Treatment of Speech Disorders Across the Lifespan
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Callier Center Dallas, 1966 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75235, Glorig Auditorium
2019 Callier Prize Recipient: Steven M. Barlow, PhD
Additional Speakers: Jonathan Brumberg, PhD; Jordan R. Green, PhD, CCC-SLP; Tara McAllister, PhD, CCC-SLP
Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association:This program has been approved for 5 clock hours of continuing education credit by the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA). TSHA approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
Contact: Linda Sensibaugh at 214-905-3003 or email@example.com.
Visit the Callier Center online at: utdallas.edu/calliercenter/events/callierprizeconference.